- How to Price Your Physical Products for Retail and Wholesale
- Shoestring Creativity: How to Launch Your Product on a Budget
- Enough Planning, It’s Time to Launch Your Business…Get Moving!
- It’s Time to Start a Business, Not an “Amazon-Business”
- How to Choose the Right Business Model for Your Product Business
I’m Also on Fiverr!tracybarnhartFiverrSellerI'm am a Professional Geologist, technical writer, kid's book author and the owner of Mini Me Geology. My fiction book series for ages 8-13 is titled the Crystal Cave Adventures. Book #1 is Blue John's Cavern. My Mini Me Geology business designs rock & mineral kit and books for teaching geology.
Tag Archives: brick and mortar
Once you choose your initial product, it’s time to decide how you want to sell to your customers. Take some time to consider the demands of your potential business before you make your final choice. For example, if you want … Continue reading